Did She Say, “I’m Pregnant?”
If you are feeling overwhelmed, scared, or even in denial after finding out your partner is pregnant, our client advocates are here to help. We support men and their partners through unplanned pregnancies.
What Do I Do Now?
First, get support for yourself. You have a significant influence on the choice she makes. While she will make the final decision, we are here to help you explore your options.
There are probably many questions racing through your head. Here are a few suggestions:
- Don’t rely on an at-home pregnancy test. Confirm your partner’s pregnancy with free pregnancy testing and ultrasound. We can offer referrals.
- Discuss your options with a member of our team. Our services are free and confidential.
- Listen to her. Keep the lines of communication open.
- Support her. She needs to know you aren’t leaving her.
- Share your fears and concerns. Your voice matters.
Here’s How We Can Help
Boro Pregnancy Counseling Center provides peer counseling for men who find their wives or girlfriends unexpectedly pregnant. BPCC provides parenting education, free diapers, baby supplies, and referrals for community resources to ensure men have all the support they need. We also offer free, confidential counseling to men who may be struggling with the loss of a pregnancy.